Monday, February 2, 2009

I thought...

Okay, so my SD card that I was using is stupid.  I am not able to transfer any files from it on to my computer.  This is the reason why I have not been posting any pictures on my 365. Christy offered to let me borrow one of her cards ( Thanks Christy!) so I can actually post some pictures this month. So here I am at Starbucks excited that I will be able to post this month but of all the luck....I left my camera sitting in my office at work.  I have to break this bad streak of luck.  I have to stop focusing on it otherwise it may continue to get worse.  Stay tuned for my 365 pictures for the month of February which I hope I have better luck in . That's funny because I said this was (is) going to be the best year ever....LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mycutestblog

Followers